justin bieber smiling with teeth

justin bieber smiling with teeth. +of+justin+ieber+smiling
  • +of+justin+ieber+smiling



  • twoodcc
    Dec 19, 06:24 PM
    Too bad we can't get an occational mention on the front page of this here website! ARN, are you out there, hint, hint... I'd write something to post on the front page but I'm not a good writer :D

    yeah that would help. but i think if we keep new threads and posts going in here then people will see it with forum spy and get more people involved. i mean just the little we've been posting here in the last few has gotten more people going. just look at me, you, scifrog, and others who really started stepping it up.
    mc68k stepped it up also, but he's been active on here more in the past than we have (not to take anything away from him).

    we just need 4JNA to come back!





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. You can even get Justin Bieber
  • You can even get Justin Bieber



  • northy124
    Apr 10, 10:06 AM
    Manual (stick) shift cars are rare today and I'm wondering how many people still know how to drive them. How did you learn and do you have a desire to own one?
    Rare? are you serious? please leave America and see how rare they are ;)

    I learnt how to drive a Manual from the get go, my licence allows for both Auto and Manual cars :cool: Jealous? :p





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Justin Bieber Has Great Teeth
  • Justin Bieber Has Great Teeth



  • cohen777
    Apr 12, 10:20 PM
    and compressor?





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. -day forecast new jaden dance Biber love this is like New rafiqah on feb vanity fairs february , new images Pictures+of+justin+ieber+2011+smiling
  • -day forecast new jaden dance Biber love this is like New rafiqah on feb vanity fairs february , new images Pictures+of+justin+ieber+2011+smiling



  • yg17
    Mar 24, 12:55 PM
    Why would anyone choose to be gay in America? They face discrimination left and right. It would be like choosing to be black in the south in the 1950s :rolleyes:





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. +of+justin+ieber+smiling
  • +of+justin+ieber+smiling



  • Multimedia
    Nov 21, 11:19 AM
    This rumor seems to be only a rumor! Its Nov 21st today, when will octos come? Next year i guess... damn it!:mad:Yeah I think this was the drop dead day for it being this year. I thought the mini would go Core 2 Duo today and even that didn't happen. So I guess the mini stays Core Duo 'til January along with the MP staying 4-core 'til January or beyond - depending on if Apple wants to wait for Stoakley-Seaburg (SS) (http://techreport.com/etc/2006q4/clovertown/index.x?pg=1) or not:

    11.13 Tech Report First Look At Clovertown: (http://techreport.com/etc/2006q4/clovertown/index.x?pg=1)"...However, quad-core Clovertown CPUs will also work with Intel's upcoming Stoakley platform, which is due to debut in the first quarter of next year.

    The Stoakley platform is based on a 90-nano shrink of the Bensley architecture. Bensley's dual 1,066/1,333MHz front side busses return, this time with support for upcoming 45-nano Penryn chips. Stoakley also features plenty of PCI Express, with 44 lanes of PCIe joined by a pair of second-generation PCIe x16 links. Generation one PCIe links can be used to hook into a variety of peripheral chips to provide Serial ATA RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, and PCI-X connectivity.

    Seaburg is the codename for Stoakley's Memory Controller Hub (MCH), which features four channels of FB-DIMMs at 533 or 667MHz. Up to 128GB of memory is supported—double that of Bensley's Blackford MCH. Seaburg also offers an enhanced memory controller that Intel says improves sustained throughput by 25% and a larger, smarter snoop filter optimized for quad-core chips..."My gut says wait for SS as the management of all those cores will probably be much more efficient that way along with whatever help Leopard may provide as well.

    I know some of us are anxious for more cores now. But perhaps we need to be a little more patient so when we get them we won't be disappointed by too little a performance boost before there's SS and Leopard inside.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Justin Bieber U smile Movie
  • Justin Bieber U smile Movie



  • mrapplegate
    Apr 6, 08:14 AM
    Ok I'm using a Late 2008 MBP model, 2.4 ghz IC2D , 4gig ram. But Launchpad is lagging for me big time, when I try to scroll thru my apps for instance. and when i switch windows its not always flowing. Now I know LION still has a few miles to go before it works perfectly, however I wanna know if its the same for other developers with later MBP's or does it flow perfectly?

    I am using a late 2010 MBP, i5, 8GB RAM and I have no lagging issues with launchpad other than a slight delay opening folders. I don't use it much so it is not a noticible issue for me. Apps scroll quickly and I am able to page left or right seamlessly.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Hair, Smiling Good Teeth
  • Hair, Smiling Good Teeth



  • zioxide
    Jan 12, 11:28 AM
    are you kidding me?

    Macbook Air?

    WORST NAME EVER

    There's no way Apple would ever call something that.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. smile make Jon#39;s teeth
  • smile make Jon#39;s teeth



  • BillyShears
    Jan 11, 10:12 PM
    The only reason i can see it being called Air is because its all wireless....i.e. it connects to its Docking station wirelessly via Ultrawideband wireless USB (which would also connect the External Optical), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc

    I still call BS though.

    Would be interesting. You have your "docking station", complete with super drive, hooked up to your external monitor and keyboard/mouse. So you only have to put your MacBook Air in the vicinity of the docking station (say, sit it on the table), and it switches over.

    The problems I see are:





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Justin Bieber Straightens Out
  • Justin Bieber Straightens Out



  • 63dot
    Jan 5, 11:21 AM
    To the BMW guys, how reliable is the E46 325i?
    I have a chance to pick one up for a fairly low cost (Less than $6,000 canadian). It is pretty much mint and VERY well maintained.
    Car has a bit higher miles (~125,000 miles/ 205,000km), but I am guessing well maintained they will last quite a while?

    I really enjoyed my brothers E36, and I just got rid of my project cars so I figure this would be a nice change.

    There isn't much out there after the legendary 2002 that has longevity attached to it. Speed, safety, handling, yes all of that, but I am with the rest of the crew on newer BMWs with miles on it.

    It's a hard car to pass up if only performance and looks counted, but like Mercedes and Volvos after the 1970s and early 1980s in some cases, you are dealing with repairs all the time.

    The last tough Mercedes may have been around 1980 and the Volvos kept up a long lasting car sometime later into that decade.

    These days, outside of some 1990s Honda Accords/Civics, it's hard to bet on any car having an unusual amount of longevity attached to it. I wouldn't be surprised if newer Hondas are now built to crap out 10 to 15 years down the line but we won't know in another 10 to 15 years.

    The best thing to do is to look at what 20 year old cars are out there. You can get a good deal on them, and they lasted that long for a reason. I am very skeptical of 1990s used cars since many makers went offshore for their production, as well as making things a lot cheaper on the inside and outside of the vehicle.

    American cars, as we all know, were the first to build in obsolescence into its overall recipe. How many original late-1970s and later US cars are at shows that haven't had a ton of extra work done to them to simply make them run? Gone are the days of the '57 Chevy and '65 Mustang, many of which are still in shows and on the road.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. justin bieber u smile cover
  • justin bieber u smile cover



  • paradillon
    Oct 23, 09:28 PM
    I cannot wait till I have my entire environment on a large pocket sized full-screen iPod like device and do most of my work via 802.11n and 4G wireless. I might suggest a slightly larger screen and battery as a BTO option.

    Rocketman

    Amen Brother! That's what I want too. Don't forget the built in isight.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Miley+cyrus+teeth+2011
  • Miley+cyrus+teeth+2011



  • BLUELION
    Apr 3, 01:42 PM
    Apple is not trying to rub it in your face to other companies, but more important it is using the subtle nuance of the product as it targets partners into coming on board with the iPad, iPad2.

    I actually think this isn't apples best ad. I mean there is nothing wrong with it, but I usually expect more from apple.

    They better make another ipad 2 ad, because this is there only one





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. 10 best Justin Bieber photo
  • 10 best Justin Bieber photo



  • spencers
    Nov 23, 04:54 PM
    Two of these
    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7010/3607031821d81ef5335b.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/3607031821d81ef5335b.jpg/)





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. justin-ieber-invisalign-never
  • justin-ieber-invisalign-never



  • kiljoy616
    Sep 14, 10:59 AM
    When will it stop??

    When Iphone 5 comes out, :rolleyes: .





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Title teeth album theyoutube
  • Title teeth album theyoutube



  • Skika
    May 2, 07:45 PM
    Haha so many mad fanboys. " APL Y U RUIN MY OSX"

    I think its a neat trinket, deleting apps this way, but nothing major worth over analyzing.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Cuts his teeth in Disney
  • Cuts his teeth in Disney



  • Peterkro
    Mar 21, 05:50 PM
    Oh dear this is getting serious the French have called up the philosophers including Bernard-Henri Levy.:eek:

    In case you don't think Daffy is targeting civilians:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfydO-Z-D0M





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Justin+ieber+teeth+fixed
  • Justin+ieber+teeth+fixed



  • benjs
    Apr 12, 10:05 PM
    Well i'll tell you this FCP 5 (floating around in places i won't mention) is around 1.5 GB so If it is on the App store It will be 1 BIG download for me.
    (3 Mbps cable line here)

    The App Store should really harness the power of torrent technology for files like this.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. Justin Bieber U Smile Music
  • Justin Bieber U Smile Music



  • kenzbud
    Aug 16, 07:20 AM
    I hope to god they don't use bluetooth. I've had nothing but bad sound quality with those types of headphones.

    Knowing Apple, if they are going in introduce wifi/bluetooth, they will only add the feature if it is up to their standards.





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. +i+smile+by+justin+ieber
  • +i+smile+by+justin+ieber



  • Mainyehc
    Nov 28, 01:08 PM
    Money talks. A big ad campaign will produce much increased Zune sales.

    And it's also true for Apple. Many people buy iPods because they have seen all of those TV ads and billboards, not because they did extensive comparison shopping.

    Come to think of it, a good number of iPod purchasers are filling demands of their kids, who specifically plead for iPods. And kids are greatly influenced by advertising.

    Which kids? The same kids who are specifically pleading for MacBooks? ... Windows, and the ever-uncool Microsoft is getting long in the tooth (and those who may want Vista will have to start thinking about replacing their old PCs anyway), and and the Zune is too late in the game. It doesn't matter that they have 95% of PC marketshare and a lot of money to burn. So did the Roman Empire, for that matter (money, not marketshare :p )! Remember what that guy from Creative said about "spending billions on advertising"? Dit it work? They even had to resort to a foul patent infringement lawsuit to earn some cash and keep afloat!

    Sure, if there's a company that can easily perform a media-blitz, it's Microsoft, but OTOH, if there's a company which is ALREADY doing it (try "doing it from day one"), it's Apple... It's actually quite impressive for such a small company! But then again, everything Apple does is quite impressive on its own. ;)

    Anyway, isn't Apple historically a very marketing-happy company? "1984", "Lemmings", "Think Different", "Switch", "Silhouettes", now the "Get a Mac" campaign... Unlike a company we know, which is almost exclusively marketing-driven (FUD, vaporware, "Office Dinossaurs", "Start... something... whatever"... "Welcome to the Social", WTF?... :rolleyes: ). Apple has a top notch product, and M$ does not. And they will certainly respond if M$ even attempts doing something that remotely resembles a media-blitz, and will certainly come out on top (especially if, as a product-driven company that they are, they keep coming up with a stream of new, competitive iPods...).

    The Zune is DOA, I'm afraid... And Microsoft isn't looking too good, either, and even though they'll still be around 10-15 years from now, they probably won't reach their 50th anniversary (unlike Apple, I'm guessing)... I might be wrong, but IMHO, this whole Zune-to-be debacle will be the first (or is it?) among many nails in M$'s coffin, because in this case they initially set out to compete with an established and nearly invincible leader, unlike their constant (and not that successful) attempts at controling emerging markets. Honestly, why does M$ keeps trying to "innovate" on each and every market, instead of just focusing on the PC platform? They are only making fools of themselves by reusing (our outright copying) other companies' designs, by slapping stock photos and un-catchy slogans all over their software and websites, etc... :rolleyes:

    People may have fallen for their lines for 20+ years, but they may one day wise up as far as the PC market is concerned, I hope (of course, someone would have to come up with a viable Windows competitor, whether Apple's own OS X - not very likely for reasons everyone in this board is more than aware of -, or some OSS driven platform, who knows?)... Because they're already showing signs of that on the consumer electronics market. :cool:





    justin bieber smiling with teeth. moe lyrics justin bieber,
  • moe lyrics justin bieber,



  • Agaetis Byrjun
    Feb 21, 08:35 PM
    Very nice.

    What music genre do you dabble in? And what monitors are those? Do they sit that flush out of the box or did you hack the stand off in favour of some armature?


    I'd say most of the stuff I do is indie rock, shoegazer and some electronic style stuff. No real strict genre.

    I have two 24" HP monitors that are on their original stands and sit like that right out of the box. You can adjust the height but I like it at the lowest, that way I get a bit more sunlight in.

    The other lone monitor is a 21" Viewsonic. That one I did remove the stock stand and now it's just sitting on a hard case that one of my microphones came in and is just leaning up against the wall. A bit ghetto but it doesn't look too bad.





    lordonuthin
    Apr 17, 03:58 PM
    Hehehe no it's fine, I will post it in this thread however ;)

    Just realised that 1 million is very possible for me.

    Keep at it ;)





    Spoony
    Apr 26, 02:52 PM
    Here is what makes me think it's not generic and apple would/should win.

    There have been other online stores that sell computer programs/applications before apple created the "app store" None of them used the word App in their store name.

    Examples:

    GetJar
    MobileRated
    Cellmania

    Apple launches a store just like these but better and called the store "App Store"

    July 10, 2009 Apple's "App Store launches". Pre this no online stores used the term "app"

    Post apples launch other phone makers/OS systems start to scramble.

    App Catalog = Palm
    App World = RIM
    Amazon AppStore = Amazon

    Stores that didn't ride apples coattails

    Android Market = Android
    Ovi Store = Nokia
    Windows Phone Marketplace = Microsoft.


    If "app store" was so obvioius and generic why did no one call their store "App store" until apple did? This is like everyone that argues that the iphone is so generic with it's icons and screen. I mean so obvious. No it's not obvioius.

    If it was obvious Netjar, Mobilerated, Steam etc.. would just say "App Store" instead of some other random word.

    Even the unauthorized iphone Store Cydia doesn't use the word app in their store name. "Unauthorized App Store" "Rogue App Store"

    App Store is apple.

    Even Wikipedia's serach term "app store" goes to the apple "app store" page. if want other onlilne phone stores you need to go to the disambiguation section.





    hayesk
    Apr 12, 10:09 PM
    Supposedly the guy behind this new version is also the criminal that destroyed iMovie a few years back. God I hope FC8 isn't ANYTHING like iMovie. Old editors are too set in our ways to switch over to a iMovie/Sony Vegas style of editing. I need a preview window, and a Timeline Window. Just like when I edited on tape.


    When you get to a point when you refuse change just because it's change, it's probably time to retire.





    Dont Hurt Me
    Mar 19, 03:23 PM
    I don't argue that their strategy is wrong. They are a profitable, debt-free company. They obviously have some clue as to what's going on.

    However, as a Mac lover on a budget, I hate only having the option of an iMac or an eMac. I dislike both of them. I dislike the design and I dislike that they are essentually unupgradable. If I am going to spend money on a product, I had better like looking at it. I also don't want to have to use a G4 MDD as it's old technology. Granted, it's life is far from over but I get the impression that Apple is telling me that unless I am willing to pony up $2500.00 - $3000.00, that my only options are either old or unupgradable products.

    A Bargain PC may be a POS, but for a good group of people, it's all they can afford...and I am almost to that point. My old computer can only take me so much farther.this is exactley why marketshare has dwindled for Mac, they tell you its our way ( powermac) or if you dont submit then we will cripple the Hell out of the othermacs and leave you wanting, so the world says screw you Apple and buys a PC with everything they want in it and makes do with a OS that is less then perfect. This is why Apples new computer sales went to 1.7% of all new sales. Apple is a dictator mini monopoly.





    tonydickinson
    Mar 25, 09:41 PM
    I would advise people not to take too seriously the words of tonymacx86 who admittedly does a great deal to help the junior hackintosh brigade, but he is not well respected by many serious OSX86 supporters, who claims he uses a lot of stolen code, and asks for money from people who cannot do it themselves.


    Macrumors needs to seriously consider using this tonymacx86 as a reliable source. As I stated before he gets info from other sources, and this is often highlighted by others

    See this quote ex Netkas...
    6950 AND 6970 DO NOT WORK IN ANY CURRENTLY AVAILABLE VERSION OF OSX FOR MACS OR HACKS !!!!

    THE NEWS STORIES THAT WERE LIFTED FROM HERE ARE INCORRECT !!!!!

    DON'T BUY A 69XX CARD UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO WAIT A FEW WEEKS (OR MONTHS) TO USE IT IN OSX !!!!!

    OK, done my part. And if you still think they work, go ask your buddy "Tony" how to make them work.

    Sad but macrumors - please take more care.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment